October 31, 2010

okay still Xavier-.-

Okay I'm still talking about him...Xavier Samuel♥ as Riley Biers on Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Did you know why i really liked him? Because he is really handsome and had baby face. Who knows if he is 26 now??????! But his face same like 18 years old. Well I'll shared him photos on my blog. Hey bytheway look at my background. How handsome are him?. Well, he is talented man from Australia! ♥♥
Look at this:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


#2 Awesome.



#4 What do you think?



#5 MADE ME CRAZY!!



#6 So young. But he's 26.



#7 AAAAAAAAAA HOW CUTE



#8 Why he doesn't wear the sunglasses?



#9 HELL! SOO CUTE



#10 excuse me, handsome man want walk to this way(?)



#11 ♥ Him style



#12 LOVE HIM! HE HAS BABY FACE AND CUTIE PIEEE



#13 Ohmygod, he is very lovely!



#14 I just want to say 1 word for you: Handsome



#15 He looks handsome in all situation, even when he reading the book.



#16 mine



#17 :*



#18 OMG.

okay, finished upload him photos,very cute, and very handsome. so bye bye. see you on the next posting mwah :*
♥Xavier Samuel. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment